Thursday, May 22, 2008

New talent

I must say that this "mom" thing is definitely not as easy as it ever looked or I ever hoped and prayed it would be. The best part about it is the creativity that you realize you have. Tonight as I was attempting to change Kendyl's diaper and put her pj's on, I discovered a new "talent." Believe it or not Kendyl does not always enjoy laying still on her changing table. Well tonight was no exception. The minute the first diaper was off and I began to bend down to grab her jammies, she had flipped over and was trying to crawl off the table naked. Now I've learned my lesson before (after a few dozen accidents), so I was prepared for the waterfall, but I wasn't prepared for what came next. Nooo not poop....stop thinking like that. Although that would have been funny :) I know to all you veteran moms this isn't go to be very exciting, but I correctly completed my first diaper change while the kid was sitting up. I realized there is no use in fighting her to lay back down so I stuck the back of the diaper on her cute booty and sat her down and strapped her in. I'm amazing I know :0 hahahahaha Ok at the time, I thought it was pretty cool, but now I'm not so impressed either. Oh well, too late. I'm not starting a new blog:) I need sleep. Love u Kendyl. (sorry for the not-so-exciting blog.) Happy Anniversary Daddy.

No comments: