Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We got a 20 pounder

Today I took you for your 8 months checkup with Dr. Percer. The nurses were so excited to see you. I don't know why, but I bet it has something to do with how darn cute you are :) You now weigh 20lbs and 7 oz and are 28 inches long. Dr. Percer said you looked great and he still doesn't hear any murmur. He thinks your hole probably closed up on its own :) YEEEAHHHHHHH ! I asked him how we could know for sure and her threw out some eco blah blah crazy word that scared me a little bit, so I said we'll wait a little bit before doing that. :) You were very excited at the Dr. office, I think monstly because you didn't have to get any shots :) After your appt. we went to visit Mallorey and Logan and then we met Aunt Cyndi at Target and then we went to Olive Garden where another 40 people fell in love:) The only bad part about the day was that some little boy stole your link that you dropped on the floor at the restaraunt. The little booger got away too quickly for us to get it back. Oh well, that just shows what a nice girl you are sharing your toys already. haha Thanks for a great day. I love you.

No comments: