Friday, May 30, 2008

Good-bye Cypress, Hello Lakewood

Tonight is your last night here in our Cypress house. Tomorrow we move to Lakewood. And boy what an experience this has been. You have been a very girl girl throughout the packing, early mornings, and late night rides to the new house to unload stuff. I know you were just getting used to your cool room, and I must say I am going to miss your room too. It seemed like yesterday me, daddy, Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Eric were just painting it and getting it ready for your arrival.
Here are pictures of your old room. Your name above your closet with the curtains made by Cici

Your dresser, GG's hopechest, and valances made by Cici.

Your crib and GG's rocking chair


I loved everything about your room, especially the way we could kinda see the horses 2 houses down. I always wanted to see your expression when you were old enough to actually see them and know what they were. But now we are off to bigger and better things, not to mention you'll be living right next door to your cousin Hailee. You and her are going to have a great time growing up together. I hope you like your new house as much as I do. The best part of all is that daddy and cousin Curt are getting ready to take apart your crib which means you get to sleep in our bed tonight . YEAHHH
I love you Kendyl. Thanks for being such a trooper. Look out Lakewood, here we come.

1 comment:

jackson'smama said...

Welcome to Lakewood! I love it here. Where in Lakewood?