Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two more "Firsts" for Kendyl

Today within a matter of 10 minutes you experienced 2 more "firsts." Both of which I am not overly joyous about. To start things off you have been extremely tired all evening. Luckily Aunt Cici and Uncle Doug came over to help us pack and she was able to get you to fall asleep for a well needed nap. Which I am sad to say lasted about 30 minutes. So being that your entire body was filthy, I decided to give you a bath. I was on the phone with Aunt Heidi when I noticed yo turning red. UH-OH yep... for the first and hopefully the last time you pooped in the tub. Not really knowing what to do and hoping I was mistaken I picked you up only to discover that I was right :0

Which brings us to your #2 first. This one we have to give all the credit to Auntie Lynnette who told us about this just the other day. Once I grabbed you out of the tub, I ran downstairs and gave you your first "sink bath"
Which isn't very fun when you have a very active kid you loves to splash everywhere. Well, thanks for an enjoyable and memorable night. Wish Daddy was home to witness/help with this one. Enjoy your last 2 nights in this house french fry. I love you.

No comments: