Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back into perspective

This morning when the alarm went off at 5, all I could think of was....NO, not yet. So I laid back down and 10 minutes later when I looked over at the clock, I realized that at that moment 8 months ago you were being born. I couldn't help but forget about my sleepiness because a huge amount of happiness overwhelmed me. I realized how lucky I really am to have such a healthy and beautiful little girl and that I should be thankful that you wake up with a smile on your face every morning instead of complaining that you don't sleep very well these days. So on this day, 8 months ago my life changed forever and I am so thankful that it did. I love you Kendyl. Thanks for making a tired, allergy filled, and cranky mom put things back into perspective just by being you. And thanks for a wonderful 8 months.

No comments: