Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My first night without you

Last night around 9:30 pm, I put you to bed and then I left because Aunt Cyndi called and they were heading to the hospital. I had to be there so I left you in the best hands around...Daddy's. I missed you all night and everytime I went to see Aunt Cyndi, I thought about you more and more. I kept thinking about the day you were born and what a happy day that was. I hope Aunt Cyndi is feeling the same way, in fact I'm sure she is now that the epidural has kicked in :) Well, it's now almost 6am, and there is still no boyfriend Nordlander yet. I hope you have a good morning with Daddy. I'll see you soon when I pick you up from Jennifer's. I love you, but I can't stand not being with you. Here's to no more nights apart. Love you.

No comments: