Thursday, February 14, 2008

What is love?

Today I asked my 4th graders to write a paragraph about what they think love is. They had some interesting ideas to say the least and many of them had to do with lollipops.....still trying to figure that out?? I learned that "love is when you really hope someone cares about you and wants to have you around." (yes a student actually wrote that). It instantly made me think about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, healthy little girl in my life. Every day I fall more in love with you. I want to give you the world and more. I hope that I am able to show you how much you are loved and how much you are wanted everyday. Thank you for being the best thing I have ever done. I love you and I hope you feel that and remember that for the rest of your life. Happy 1st Valentine's Day

No comments: