Friday, February 15, 2008

Not sure if I'm ready for this

Tonight Daddy and I decided that we were going to put you to bed in your big girl crib. You are now 5 months and 1 week old and I guess it's about time you actually spent time in your room. I'm just not sure if you are ready. Ok I'll admit it, I'm not sure if I'm ready. There are so many positive things about you in your bassinet next to me, and I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't roll over and see that little face and hear those cute little noises. I'm going to miss you waking up and me being the first thing you see, and I'm really going to miss waking up and seeing your perfect face during the night. I know you will be fine, because you are such a good girl, but I feel like you are just taking your first step into your independence:) Before I know it, you'll be off to college (OK, I'm taking this toooo far, I know). Plus I act like your room is on the other end of our mansion (haha) when you are probably 20 steps away. Thank God for the genius who invented the TV monitor so I can get a glimpse of you every 5 min:)
Well, I hope Daddy and I survive our first night alone in 5 months. Wish us luck pretty girl and have a wonderful sleep in your big girl crib. I love you and I'll miss you tonight. Sweet Dreams

No comments: