Friday, February 8, 2008

5 months old


Well I can't believe that you are actually 5 months old today. Time does really fly when you're having fun, getting pooped on, sleeping with one eye open, changing diapers, making bottles and enjoying each day more than the last one. I cannot imagine my life without you and I am so thankful that you are such a wonderful little girl. I love watching you grow and change each day. I never expected to feel so much love everyday and enjoy this new life so much. You are officially an infant and I never thought I would say it, but I miss your newborn days. Don't get me wrong, I love how you are so independent, I just wish I could go back in time to really take it all in. I love you Kendyl Elaine and I hope you have had a nice 5 monhs of life. Happy Birthday.

No comments: