Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Miss Fussy butt

Today after I picked Kendyl up from Jennifer's we went to Cyndi's house where she seemed to be the happy-go-lucky kid we all know and love. Then we got home :( She has been non stop fussy butt since she woke up 3 hrs ago. Thank heavens for Daddy and his patience because I've almost lost it. My poor little thing is not very happy. I'm not sure if it's extreme exhaustion from 2 nights of no sleep for everyone in the house, or her stuffy little nose is making her mad, or if grandma put a curse on her yesterday (hahaha, just kidding grandma). Whatever it is, I don't like it and I want it to go away so the most beautiful, happy baby can return. Don't get me wrong, she is still gorgeous, but now she's more of a grumpy gorgeous. I hope you feel better soon Kendyl. Daddy and I are trying our best to make you as comfortable as possible. Sorry that we're not very good at this yet. We love you.

No comments: