Friday, February 8, 2008

MIA

Sorry I have not written in a few days, we have a had a bit of a crazy week. We have been working on one car all week because Daddy's car needs a new transmission, so luckily Aunt Cyndi has been helping us out by driving me to work each day and taking me to pick up you. I don't know what we'd do without her. So we have had a few busy days, but we definitely found time to do some shopping for all these February birthdays. You also found time to take a great big smelly poop in the middle of the mall :) Thanks for that by the way. Last night we had to wait at grandma's until Daddy picked us up and then we went to pick up Daddy's car. I think we decided to not spend the $1200 on a new transmission and just buy a new car. the only bad part about that is it means no more shopping for me and you:( Well, thanks for being such a trooper this week. I feel like I have been passing you around and inconveniencing everyone around me just to get through each day. Sorry I have been MIA (Mother is absent-minded)
But through all the craziness, the best part of each day was getting to see that gorgeous smile.
I love you Kendyl

No comments: