Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Super Mex

Today we went to Super Mex for dinner with Aunt Cyndi, her mom Suzy, and her sister Tiffany. I decided to take you in and let you sit in the restaurant's high chair. This was the first time you have been in a high chair in a restaurant and you were such a big girl. We got there first and I started to feed you while we waited. You had macaroni and cheese, vegetables and for dessert- apples/cherries. You were such a big girl. When Cyndi and her family came they thought you were so cute. So the girls had a nice dinner and you got to try beans from Super Mex. You enjoyed them and then you entertained us every minute we were there. After dinner we came home and you played with Daddy. I hope those beans don't come back to haunt me tonight. Thanks for a great day. I love you

1 comment:

b said...

Kendyl you are the best baby ever!!! My mom, sis and I had soooooo much fun getting to hang out with you. Thanks for showing us how well the bubbly song works for you :)I can't wait for your mama to show you off at my shower on Saturday! You are so going to be the center of attention as always with your adorable self!