Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been scammed

OK, I'm having a hard time understanding why one would invent and market the "wonderful" sheet saver? I was under the assumption it is supposed to keep the drool and junk off the sheets while the precious child sleeps, right? Well, what is the point of it when your child, like mine, flips all around the crib all night long. Every hour she is in a new position, so what's the point? I still have to change the sheets in the crib all the time, which is much harder than I thought it would be with that darn bumper:( So another $12.99 down the drain. Thanks for the scam :) I guess I should be happy that Kendyl sleeps through the night, instead of complaining that I have to change/wash her sheets all the time, huh. Well, thanks for finally giving me something to complain about Kendyl. I love you. :)

No comments: