Tuesday, April 8, 2008

7 months old


Today you turn 7 months old and I still can't believe it. You have changed so much in such a short time. I love waiting to see how you are going to amaze me next, and you always find a way. I can't imagine my life without you anymore. In fact I don't even remember my life without you in it.
The last 7 months have been filled with more memories than I ever thought imaginable. Every day is another memory waiting to happen and I look forward to each one. I love everything about you. I love how people (and not just me and Daddy) light up when they see you. You have such an amazing personality that you make the worst day better just by your smile. I love how determined you are to accomplish whatever feat you are working on; whether it be sitting up, crawling, rolling over, or grabbing on to things, just to name a few. I love how the silliest thing makes you smile and I laugh at the fact that I have no shame in performing those silly things. I love how you change each day in the smallest, but cutest way. A way that only I notice sometimes, which makes it that much more special. You have brought so much joy to my life that I just want to say thanks. You and Daddy are my life and I am one lucky lady. (sorry to steal your term grandma) Happy Birthday Kendyl.

No comments: