Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One more week

You have one more week of being a 2-year old. It is really crazy how fast it has gone. I am a little nervous though because everyone is telling me that the 3's are worse than the 2's. Unfortunately, I am starting to think they are right because you have been a little naughty lately. Maybe I am just noticing it more because we are together 24/7 but you are definitely changing.

You are getting very excited for your birthday and you can even tell me that it is on September 8. Everytime you watch any show where they talk about a bday, you make sure we know that your bday is coming up. We have been working on getting everything ready for your flip flop pool party too.

Last night we watched Shaq vs. Justin Beiber and OMG!!!! First you told me that you want him to sing Baby to you and then after I teased you by saying, He's so cute, you said, "No, he's not...He's Adorable!" Man, are we in trouble.

Here is a video from Sunday when you and Daddy were flying your kite. You kept trying to make it hit daddy and thought you were so funny because of it. I thought you were pretty funny too.

Well french fry, the last 2 years have been amazing in every way possible. I love you so much and I am so thankful to be your mom. Thanks for being so cool.

No comments: