Monday, September 6, 2010

Last days of being 2

This last week we have really been getting ready for you to turn 3. On Tuesday, you went with Grammy and Grampy to pick up Mal and Logan for school so I could do a little shopping for your party. I picked you up over there only to find you rocking out on the guitar :)

Another day I was putting clothes in the washing machine and I came out to find you like this.... reading in your book basket that Kim gave you without any clothes on



Tonight, as I was making yummy flip flop candies for your party I walked in to check on you in the tub and found you like this...


And tonight after your bath you gave me a "I'm almost 3" smile

You really are a silly girl. You have been telling me all day that you are going to be 3 years old on September 8, which is only 2 more days :) I am so excited.
I can't imagine this next year being any better than this last one, but I am sure you will find a way to make that happen. Love you french fry.

No comments: