Friday, September 3, 2010

Getting ready

Tonight me, you, and Daddy went over to Grammy and Grampy's to start getting things ready for your birthday party. We have decided to go with a flip flop themed pool party and I am getting really excited. Tonight we put up Uncle Mark's big tarp in the backyard and decorated it with flip flop lights. We moved a few other things around too. We also put together the goody bags for all your friends that are coming. Today at home you and I picked some of your favorite songs to add to your birthday playlist on my ipod, so we can have music at the party
I think it is going to be a really fun party. I just can't wait. I'm sure grammy and grampy will be happy when it is over too :) A special thanks to them for all they have already done to make your day so special. Love you!!!

No comments: