Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell 2's

Today is your last day of being 2. We had a very busy day too. First I woke up to you crawling in bed with me at midnight. Then you decided to kick me in the face all night until you woke up around 8:30. We hung out at the house for a while and then finally got dressed for the day.
We had to go to the bank and do a few errands before going to lunch at Islands. We had such a nice time, just the two of us.

After lunch we did some shopping and you got some new shoes and a few new shirts.
Then we picked up Logan from school and took him home to play for a while. Grammy and Grampy came over too and she even brought spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, which of course was yummy. We hung out there for a while then came home to do some laundry and play.
When Daddy got home you helped him make a taco and you even made one for yourself. You are getting to be such a big girl!!! I told you to go pick out some jammies and you came back like this...

you put your pull up on and everything... I was very impressed that you did it all by yourself!
Well, thanks again for 2 AWESOME years, Kendyl. You bring nothing but joy to my life everyday and I love you soooooooooooooooo much. I hope you have a great birthday.

1 comment:

auntie eve said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDYL BABY!! ABBEY AND I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH... YOU ARE SO SMART AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!