Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDYL!!!!!


Today you turn 3 years old and I can't believe it!!! What a great journey this has been so far. I am so excited to see what new things 3 brings to us to share. I love you very much Kendyl. Thanks for being my everything! Today we are going to surprise you and take you to Chuck E. Cheese. You have been saying that you want to go for your birthday but I keep telling you that we can't because we are having your party at Grammy and Grampy's this year. So hopefully, you will be surprised!! We will definitely take some pics and post them later to share. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCH FRY!!!!! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

September 8, 2007


September 8, 2008


September 8, 2009

3 comments:

auntie eve said...

I am crying looking at that baby pic!! WOW... Happy Birthday BEAUTIFUL baby!!

Grandma said...

Happy 3rd birthday Kendyl. You are such a pretty girl and so funny. Hope you had a fun day at Chuckie Cheese and have lots of fun at your birthday party this weekend. Keep singing and making us laugh!!
Love - Brandon's grandma Suzy

Tiffany Bundy said...

Kendyl, you are such a beautiful, smart and fun little girl to be around! I hope the Chuckster made you laugh today. Happy Birthday!