Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Today we had a great day. It started by you waking up and using your potty again!!!! Than we headed off to see Dr. Tran (or Train as you call her). You did great. It was a little sad because we had to go on the "big kid" side, which was strange. It all of a sudden hit me - a baby no more!!! you are truly a toddler :( Well, you now weigh 29 lbs and are 34 1/2 inches long. Dr. Tran was very excited to see you and was amazed at how much you are talking. She said, "If I didn't have your records right here, I would think you were turning 3 soon." You just laughed at her. After getting 2 shots, she gave you a sticker and a sucker, which amazingly made the pain go away ! Then I took you over to grandma's for about an hour and I went to work. After I picked you up we did a little shopping then came home to play. You are so much fun. Before your bath tonight, you surprised me and daddy and went pee pee again in your potty. I love that you actually are starting to get it. Now you are resting with daddy watching - what else- Jurassic Park. Love you french fry. Tomorrow is an early day, as you are going back to Jen Jen's and you are soooo excited to go. Hope you have a great day. I know you have missed them.

No comments: