Thursday, August 13, 2009

OMG

I'm gonna keep this short because it kinda grosses me out.... Today Jen Jen put you down for a nap like she normally does. When she went to check on you, she immediately knew you had gone #2 and needed to be changed. Ha!! Little did she know what she was in for. When she actually went to get you, she noticed that you had not only pulled off your shorts, but your diaper as well and yep you went #2 all over the play pen??? I won't go in to too many more details, but apparently you chose to experiment with it as well which led her to grab you and throw you in the tub... Please, please, please, don't ever do that here. I'm so proud that you are starting to understand that things expel out of you, but let's keep the diaper on until we are really ready to face that challenge.

On a lighter note...you did go #1 twice again today on the potty. Once at Jen Jen's and once here. Very proud of you . Love yo, french fry.

1 comment:

jackson'smama said...

Oh boy! I am so not looking forward to those days! Hopefully it was a one time thing! : ) A friend of mine told me about this diaper contraption they can't take off. www.cheekeebaby.com I've got it bookmarked in case I need it. : )