Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Swimmer and Jumper

This summer you have really become comfortable in the water. You love to be in it whenever you can(even the bath). You just can't get enough. You even are comfortable enough to swim by yourself, of course with a few hundred floating devices, but still by yourself :) Here's some video of your swimming feat... not bad for not even being 2 yet :)
Last week we went over to Cici's and you were jumping off the side of her jacuzzi to me. Today we had a lunch/playdate and you, yet again, amazed me by jumping off the diving board. You have no fear sometimes and I love that about you. You are almost always willing to try something once.

Too bad our photographer didn't get you mid-air:) Cici has some mid air ones from last week so we'll get those to post too. Love you french fry. I am sooo sad that our summer fun is quickly coming to an end. I have had the best summer ever.

No comments: