Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where's the camera when u need it?

Today after we got home, you took a little nap. Then we walked next door to feed Zia and the fishies. You are getting good at feeding Uncle Mark's fish. When we came back to the "hot box" (our house) I opened the back sliding door to let some air in. Right away you walked over the blinds and said, "Where pool?" I was hanging up some laundry as you walked out back. Then I heard a big THUNK. I went in your room to look out your window, but didn't see you. I did notice that you knocked over your new pool which was standing up against the wall and was now upside down in the flower bed. But I didn't see you, so I walked back into the living room because I figured you came back in the house after knocking over the pool. But you weren't in the house...?? So I walked out back to find you and I heard, "Momma! Momma!" but I didn't see you. Next thing I knew the pool was lifting off the ground and I saw two little feet. You were stuck underneath your pool and were doing 'squats' as you were lifting it up to try to get out. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. You never once got scared, cried, whined - nothing. I just lifted it up and out you came. Then I turned it over and you stared sliding down it without the water in it. You really love that pool. I just wish it didn't attack so quickly. :) Love you french fry. Thanks for being such a good sport.

No comments: