Saturday, July 11, 2009

Soaked in the City

Today we went to Soak City for the very first time. Neither one of us had been there so it was a new experience for us both. And boy, was it fun. Jen Jen and Nana were there too. They brought Tori and 3 of her friends for Tori's bday. Saying you had a blast is an understatement. We stayed for about 5 hrs and man were we exhausted when we got home. I take that back - I was exhausted, you were ready to go. I thought for sure you would fall asleep on the way home, but nope. In fact, you are still running wild right now. You just had a bath and that usually calms you down, but not tonight. Well, here are some pictures from your first Soak City day. I'm sure there will be many more to follow :) Love you. Thanks for a great day.
Here you are posing on the turtle.

You were having a splash contest with Nana, but I think you lost

Gotta love that smile

Once we took off that darn life vest, you loved the slide. You went down it about 30 times all by your self:)

Chillaxin with Jen Jen

Splashing with Jen Jen (again, I think you lost)


The best part about today is that you kept those shoes on while in the water, and now you have a shoe tan line.... Love it. I've got to get a picture of it :) Love u

No comments: