Thursday, June 25, 2009

Off puter!!

Yesterday after I picked you up from Jen Jen's we did a little shopping. Mainly some basics, but a few fun things too (things for your birthday party). When we got home we noticed Daddy was already home. He cam ehome a little early, so we played all evening. then I regretfully told you I would take you on a walk in a little while. Well, clearly, a little while to you means, RIGHT NOW!! Daddy helped you get your shoes on and put a sweatshirt on you. I thought I had a good 15 minutes before you were ready and the next thing I knew you were telling me, "Off puter. Off puter." I guess that meant I had to get off the computer. It was so cute, you kept pulling my pants trying to get me up. So off we went. We walked around the block once and then decided to do it again. By the time I got half way around the second time, I noticed you had fallen asleep. Oh great, I though. It's only 7:15.... Daddy's going to kill me. We got home and I took you out of the stroller, laid you down and told Daddy that I would get you up in a little while because there was no way you were going to sleep all night (especially in your clothes, without a diaper change) So 8:00 came, 8:30 came, So you think you can dance was on, and I completely forgot to wake up up. Amazingle enough, you slept all night. When I went in there at 6:30, you calmly woke up and started laughing. You were ready to go. I still can't believe you slept that long, but I am happy that you got all the rest you needed. I love you french fry. Hope you are having fun at Jen Jen's. See you soon.

No comments: