Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Day at Disney

Yesterday we took Aunt Heidi, Mallorey, and Logan to Disneyland. I picked you up from Jen Jen's, we picked them up and we were off. We went to California Adventure first and played in Brother Bear's forest. You were a little scared to walk across some of the bridges, but you were pretty brave. Then we went over to Bug's Life and you went on a few rides. We had soooo much fun, until I told you that you couldn't go on the bumper cars.....
(Darn, I thought we were going to skip those terrible 2's) After you settled down and realized that it wasn't the end of the world, we headed out. The parade was just starting as we were leaving so we stayed and watched it. It was really cute. You got to see a lot of your favorite people; Nemo, Monster(Sully, from Monsters Inc), Lightning McQueen, Mader,and many more. After the parade we walked over to Disneyland and ventured to your favorite, Pirates of the Caribbean." I thought you might do better than the last time. WRONG!!! I'm not sure what is more awesome; your face as we were going down the drop, or the nasty booger that's in your nose:) We went on a few more rides there, had some dinner and then headed over to Fantasy Land, so you could go on the Merry-Go-Round. You love that thing and would stay on it all day if you could. Next we headed over to your second favorite ride, It's a Small World. I think the video sums it up..
It was getting close to firework time, and we noticed the Finding Nemo line wasn't very long, so we got in it. It was about a 30 minute wait, and you were pretty good the whole time. While we were getting close, I felt my hand get really warm. We were just about to the front and I wasn't about to get out of line for a little pee. Plus, it never bothers you anyway. So I left you wet and we braved the submarine. The firewoks started right as we were up front, so we got a pretty good show. Little did I know that you would be putting on your own show for the whole submarine. Right as we took off, I saw that look in your eye.... Yep - the push it out look. I couldn't believe it - you pooped right as we started the 15 minute submarine ride.. I felt sooooo sorry for everyone around us. Hopefully they didn't get the whiff that I was blessed with having the whole time. All I know is Mallorey handed me your small bottle of powder and I just started pouring it down the crack :) We all survived and enjoyed the ride as much as possible. Here is a picture of you three (pre-poop) in line.


After that, we decided to stop for some prizes and then headed home. You were a very good girl and are lucky to have such wonderful cousins that look after you and love so much. I hope you had fun. Love you.

No comments: