Friday, June 26, 2009

Firework Friday

Today after I got home from work, we loaded up the car and headed to San Diego. This was your's and Daddy's first trip to Sea World, and I was about 6 the last time I went. So, needless to say, we were all very excited to go. We went straight to Sea World, parked and started the fun off right.... with a ride. You and I went on the gliding eel and boy was that fun.

While we were waiting, Elmo and his friends came out, danced and sang for everyone. It was a great time filler while we were waiting in line. You had a lot of fun on the ride and you even put your hands up like the big kids in front of us. It was already a great start.
After the ride we explored a little bit and found ourselves in front of a bunch of penguins at feeding time. They were soooo cute. You loved them the most, I think.


Then it was time for our first show... the Dolphin Discovery. We had really good seats, but we didn't get wet. You were amazed at those high flying animals, and so were we.








I'm not sure exactly what we did after that, but the rest of the day/night consisted of the acrobat show, the Sea Lion show (my favorite), some flamingos, turtles, and sea otters, not to mention a yummy dinner and a special churro (your first). We watched the night time dolphin show, which included many tricks, fireworks and cool pyrotechnics. After that we were all pooped (especially me and Daddy)

So instead of staying for the fireworks, we headed to the car and went to the hotel. I hope you had a fun first day at Sea Wrold french fry. I love you. Let's get some sleep so we can do it all again tomorrow.

No comments: