Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Donut Shop

This morning I had the hardest time waking you up. You just would not budge.. That is, of course, until I said, "If you get up, we can go get a donut." Your eyes popped open so fast I started cracking up. So after I got you dressed me and you headed out to the donut shop near our house. You were soooo excited to see all those donuts at your eye level. We sat and shared half of a donut and then we took the rest over to Jen Jen's house. I had so much fun with you at the donut shop.
You had to get all dressed up because today was Tori's 6th grade promotion and Jen Jen was going to take you with her. Here's how cute you were...


After I dropped you off at Jen Jen's, I went to my last day of this school year. I am teaching summer school, so I still have a few weeks, but the bulk of it is over. My days will be shorter which means more fun days with you. Well, thanks for a memorable last day of work french fry. I love you.

No comments: