Friday, February 13, 2009

Not so sure????

Dear Kendyl,
Tomorrow morning your Daddy and I are going on our first trip away without you. I am still not so sure I am ready to go, because I know I will miss you sooooooooo much. Grandma and Grandpa are coming over to stay with you and I'm sure your cousins will all come visit as well. I'm sure you will have a great time and you probably won't even miss us. At least, you probably won't even notice that we are gone. Well, I just want you to know how much I love you and how thankful I am to have you in my life. You are the best present that I have ever been given and I can't tell you that enough. Have a great weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and we'll see you when we get back. And knowing me...it will be sooner than later :) Love you, french fry. Be good!

No comments: