Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Today is your grandpa's birthday and we want to wish him a special and great day. He is, by far, your favorite person in the world. You will run to him right away, even when me and daddy are standing right next to him. When he's around, no one else usually matters. Occasionally, you will give the rest of us a little attention, but not for long. You two definitely have a special bond, and I guess I can't blame you... he is a pretty cool dude:) I hope one day,(in about 30 years), you find someone just like your grandpa because if you do, you will be one lucky lady:) It worked for me. Happy Birthday Grandpa.We love you! Here is Kendyl's special version of The Birthday Song just for you.

2 comments:

jackson'smama said...

What is it about Grandpas? : ) Jackson is the exact same way with my dad.

auntie eve said...

so sweet!!