Sunday, February 8, 2009

17 months old


Today you turn 17 months old. You are the cutest, smartest, happiest, and naughtiest little girl in the world. :)You really are quite smart, and I know that all moms say that, and they should, but there is something about you that I can't quite put my finger on. You have an amazing ability to make everyone smile all the time. I hope that is a quality that you will continue to keep, especially as we head toward those 2's. You bring so much joy to my life that I can't imagine you any different (although, ask me again in 6 months) :) I love you Kendyl. I love how you make me feel. I love how you make me think about things I never would normally think about. I love how just watching you makes me smile. I love how I believe in love at first sight again. I love how appreciative you have made me. I love how the sound of your snoring still makes me smile,even at 2am. I love how you love me and I love how I love you :) I just can't say it enough. You Rock!!
Thanks for being the best daughter anyone could ask for.

No comments: