Saturday, December 13, 2008

Picking a winner

So all my months of torturing you by picking your nose has really NOT paid off. You have now found as much pleasure in sticking your finger up your nose as I do. The funny thing is, I spent 15 months digging in your nose and now that you do it, what's the first thing I tell you? "No, get your finger out of your nose." What a bad role model I have been for 15 months. Of course you are going to do it yourself, I have trained you to love it as much as I do :) Sorry, Kendyl. I know I'm gross, but I just want you to be able to breathe well. And please stop enjoying it, you're taking away part of my daily fun. hahahaha
Here's to picking a winner.
Love you
Here's a pic from when you were 2 months old... I should have know then that you were a picker.

No comments: