Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The facts of dating

Tonight you had another date with Brandon. This time he took you to dinner and on a shopping spree. I think we may have found a winner:) We went to Olive Garden and you had your favorite, spaghetti. While we were there, you two did some serious flirting...
I can only imagine what you both were thinking in these pics. I'll improvise for the fun of it....
"How can I torture this little boy."

"I know, I'll steal his coaster."...... "Oh no you won't!" said Brandon.
"It's ok, you'll get used to us women. We always get our way."
"and we push our men around like litle babies."
Ok, so I could have come up with something better, but I am exhauted and my allergies are acting up. So deal with it. Love you guys, thanks for being so easy to chaperone.



1 comment:

b said...

"So you are saying you are always going to be right?"
- Brandon, 6 months,3 weeks

If only they all knew what he knows now...