Friday, December 5, 2008

Fashionista

Tonight you had a date with your boyfriend, Brandon. Aunti Cyndi, Uncle Eric, Daddy and I all chaperoned, so it was ok. The Nordlanders came over and brought us some yummy Super Mex for dinner. Then we all just played and watched you and Brandon. He is getting really good at scooting around and he rolls with the best of them. You, on the other hand, are getting a little too good at using the word "no" and trying to smack things/people. While Brandon was having his bottle, you decided to put on a little fashion show for us. You went in your room, threw all of your pj's out of the drawer and then every minute or so you would come out with a few in your hands. You just smiled and laughed everytime you turned the corner. Uncle Eric started putting pieces of the pjs on you and before we knew it, it was a real fashion show. Of course when it was all over you had a timeout or two because you kept smacking me and telling me no when it was time to put your pjs back. Oh what fun.. and I know this is just the start of your "independence." Not sure how I'm going to handle it all. Well, luckily you have the prettiest face in the world, so that helps. Thanks for not trying to attack Brandon tooooo much. I know he's cute, but you gotta slow down a bit. Love you french fry.

I did get a few pics, but I'm waaaaaay too sleepy tonight to upload. Maybe in the morn?

No comments: