Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa's coming!!!!

I can't believe that Santa Claus comes tonight!!! You have been working really hard to be the best girl you can be and I hope Pickles has been reporting it all to Santa. You are really starting to get the idea and the fact that he is coming tonight.

Today we got a special package from Grandma Bea in Texas. She sent you the world's largest stocking. It is sooooo big that I'm not sure if Santa is going to be able to fill it. We filled it today with the best present we've ever been given -you


Later you and I baked Santa some special cookies and we got out the carrots for his reindeer.




Here is our final product for the big guy, minus the milk.

I hope he enjoys it and I hope you have a very special day tomorrow. I love you french fry, Merry Christmas.

No comments: