Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009


Tonight is our New Year's Eve/Daddy's bday party and I am sooooo excited. You have been such a good helper with the decorations and cleaning. So good, in fact, that I had to take you over to Aunt Heidi's to jump on the trampoline today. Ok, so you were driving me nutty, and I couldn't get anything done with you here! Fine, I said it. I couldn't end the year with a white lie! :)

As we say farewll to 2009, I just want to make sure you know how absolutely beautiful you are. You are the most precious child I have ever met. Your spirit inspires everyone and your face lights up every room. You are truly an angel sent from up above and I could have never asked for anything more perfect in my life. I love you Kendyl. Thanks for always helping me see the bright side in things while looking at life in a much happier way. You are my everything. Happy New Year.

No comments: