Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AAAALLLLLVVVVVIIIINNNNNN

Tomorrow you and I are heading out for a serious adventure. I am taking you to your very 1st movie in a theater. We are going to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and I hope you behave for it. I'm going to try to get you up early so we can get to the 1st show. That way it won't hopefully be too crowded. I think I have a pretty good plan though that will help you sit still and watch the movie....POPCORN!!! I don't care if it costs $20, I think it may be the secret to a successful movie experience for everyone there.

Today we did some shopping for our New Years Eve/Daddy's birthday party on Thursday. You were soooo excited to pick out some cupcakes and decorations. It's going to be sooooo much fun!!

Love you, french fry.

No comments: