Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rough Weekend

This was not our best weekend. You woke up from you afternoon nap Saturday burning up. You had a fever of 102.7, which got as high as 103.4 We gave you some Tylenol and you seemed to be doing a little better. You were still quite lethargic for a good potion of the afternoon. We got your fever down but it came back. We yo-yo'd with it the rest of the night and even until today. Thankfully, you are still your normal, usually happy self. You don't have any other issues going on (that we can physically see) and you seem to be in good spirits. I wish I had a magic wand to rid you of whatever your little body is trying to fight off, cause if I did, I'd kick his butt for you :) If you don't kick this tomorrow, we'll go see Dr. Tran and see what she says. Well, thanks for being such a great sport about this. I love you.

No comments: