Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting ready

Today we had a fun afternoon/evening. After I picked you up from Jen Jen's, we headed to the grocery store to get lots of goodies for our Halloween party tomorrow. Then we stopped by the Seyfrieds house for minute and then came home. You helped bring in the groceries and were so much fun. You watched Horton hears a Who while I put everything away and then we started to cook. We made a bunch of treats for tomorrow. After Daddy got home, we carved your pumpkin. You weren't sure at first, and it took awhile for you to get going. You were literally using this huge spoon and were getting one seed at a time. It was hilarious.



After we helped you a little, we asked you what kind of face you want your pumpkin to have. You said a sad face. I asked you to show me what a sad face looks like and here's what you gave me.


We tried to match your pumpkin up as much as we could...


Then we took him outside to keep an eye on the house. You gave him the sweetest goodnight kiss.


I am so excited about Halloween tomorrow. I hope you have a great time. I love you

No comments: