Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little Miss Sassypants

Lately you have become a very sassy little thing. You have been bossy, and well, just plain rude. You're favorite word to say is "stupid" which put you in time-out each time. Apparently that is not working very well :( You are also coming up with some very interesting sayings, "Stop it," "Go away" "Go do your work" "Leave me alone" "Shut up" "You're a pig" and unfortunately the list could continue. I know everyone is going to say, "It's those terrible 2's" but come on, you are smarter than that :) I really hope it is just a nasty little faze, because I am not enjoying all the time you are in trouble lately. I miss my sweet little french fry. The good thing is, at least it's not all day, every day. Well, I love you sassy pants, but let's work on the not being so rude issue, please :)

No comments: