Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where did it go??

Kendyl,
This has been a great week, and I am sooo sad to see it end. I didn't think I could bond with you or love you anymore, but this week proved me wrong. We had sooo much fun together and we also learned a lot about each other. I wish we could spend every day together like we did this week, but at least I know I'm sending you off to someone who will take extra special care of you. So, thanks for being my partner in crime this week. I love you soooo much.

Here are some highlights from our week together which started with your first slumber party with Mal and Logan:
See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil, and your addition ?smell no evil? or ?pick no evil
(click on picture to make it bigger)



Monday at Knott's

Tuesday at the park/train/pony/zoo

Wednesday's playdate

Thursday : movie and a cookie with me

Friday lunch with Cici

Saturday's soccer game where you held your 1st lady bug

Pooped out on Sunday

No comments: