Friday, April 3, 2009

Park Fun



Today the three of us spent the day together. We ran a few errands and then we went to the park. It was a really cool park in Cerritos called Heritage Park. I hadn't been there for many years, and neither you nor daddy had ever been there, so it was pretty new for us all. You had soooo much fun playing on all the toys, swings and slides. They have at least 15 different slides and I think you went down every one of them. You even got me and daddy to go down a few :0


Here are some clips of some sliding "Adventures"




Here you are feeding the ducks: This very nice lady was giving you bread to feed the ducks with.
After feeding the ducks the three of us came home, rested and then went to Logan's football game, then to our weekly bowling tournament, and I barely beat grandma to bring home the trophy :). You also learned a new trick, thanks to Mallorey, which I will get on video soon to share.
Love you french fry, thanks for a great day.

No comments: