Monday, April 13, 2009

Cousins and Camp Snoopy

Last night Mallorey and Logan came over and the three of you had a blast. Daddy turned Logan into a burrito and told stories all night.

You all slept in the living room together on the futon mattress. It was your first slumber party. You were delirious all night, walking around, falling, and rolling. We had a lot of fun laughing at you.


Finally, you laid down with me on the couch and crashed. I put you down with them and the three of snoozed the night away. You all woke up around 8 am ready to start the day. You ate half of Logan's donut and then I made you three some pancakes and bacon. You sat at the table with them to eat and thought you were so cool.

After breakfast we all played for a little while and then headed to my classroom to pick up a few things. On the way back, we all decided that we needed a nap. So after lunch, we all chilled and rested for about an hour. You actually slept for 2 1/2 hrs. Then we went to Mallorey and Logan's house to pick up Aunt Heidi, because we were all going to Knott's Berry Farm. You have never been there, so I was very excited to take you for the first time. We all bought year passes, so now we can go whenever we want. :)
Here are you three: Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil... (on the safari train)


You went on a bunch of rides, but your favorite was, of course, the Merry-go-round. We went on Snoopy's Camp Bus too. At first you loved it, but then the drop came and the look on your face was priceless. I was holding you, and I actually felt you shaking :( You never cried though, and in fact, when we came back over to Camp Snoop later, you wanted to go on again. You're so brave!!! You also loved the balloon race ride. You and I sat together and you even raised both your hands at one point because you are just that cool :) Here you are on the balloon ride.




I hope you had a fun day, I know I did. Love you french fry.

1 comment:

auntie eve said...

those are some of the cutest pics!! how fun they all had! and than goodness u have such a large frontroom =)