Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mommy Complex

The last 3 days when I have picked you up from Jennifer's, you have thrown a major tantrum when it was time to get in the car. That is something extremely new and it is starting to give me a bit of a complex. I know you love being at Jen Jen's and you want to stay there and play with the girls, but come on. How about a little love for mommy after a long day of fighting with 9 and 10 year olds? The funny part is she has only done it one other time (after leaving Pavilions) and that was just for a second. So, I don't know how Jen Jen is spoiling you, but I'm gonna find out so I can out-do her:) Then maybe you'll want to come with me.
Tomorrow you are staying home with Daddy because you aren't feeling very well. You have a horrible cough and extremely runny faucet:( In fact, today, after the struggle to get you in the car, we went to Target and you threw up while in the cart. It was quite gross. I didn't see you do it, so I hope you weren't wearing it too long :0.
The good thing is you can't deny me tomorrow cause I don't have to pick you up, so there!! :)
I'm sure it's just a phase you're going through. I love you no matter how hard I have to hold you down:) Sleep tight, french fry.

No comments: