Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Fun Day

Today me, you, and Dupree..hahahaha Ok, Daddy went to the mall to have lunch at Red Robin. You were such a good girl and everyone kept smiling at you. You even had a "baby" conversation with a little boy a couple of tables away. You would yell, then he would yell. It was quite, "Look who's talkingish" You even tried your first piece of cantalope. They even gave you 2 balloons because you are that cute. After lunch we walked around the mall and a worker from one of those carts in the middle of the mall stopped us and said you were the prettiest baby she has ever seen, and that you should go from birth straight to TV. Daddy and I thought it was her way of getting us to buy some unnecessary item, but she never went there. So we thanked her and went on. This is how you cruised the mall...

We ran into Aunt Cyndi, and her mom and sister at the mall. They were shopping too. What a shocker:) While we were in one of the stores, I needed to change your diaper because you "exploded." Well, there was nowhere else but your stroller. So as I'm changing your diaper in your stroller you wouldn't lay still. Once I got your diaper off and you cleaned up, you decided to pee all over your stroller. FUN TIMES! IT was even on your cute skirt. So Daddy and I had to carry you most of way out.
Once we left there we went to a party store in La Habra to look for things for your partay next month. You crashed in the car which was well needed. I ran in to get a few things while Daddy stayed with you so you could sleep. When we left there, I realized that I now had to use the restroom really bad, so we stopped by Aunt Cici and Uncle Dougs for a quick Pit Stop. Our quick Pit Stop turned into a full night visit. We decided to stay there and have dinner and go in the pool. We left there around 8:30 and came home. What a fun day. Thanks for being such a good girl and bringing such joy to soooo many people's lives. I love you.

No comments: