Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boom Boom

Every bath since you have been born I sing you a song that I randomly made up. It is very corny and really has no meaning but for some reason you have always loved the bath, and I think deep inside I wanted to believe it was because of my song :) hahaha
Well tonight while giving you a bath you not only tried to "sing" it with me, you actually filled in the ending everytime I got there. Ok, so some of you might not be able to visualize it, but trust me it was really cute.
This is the song I (now we) sing....
I'm gonna wash, wash, wash off the baby
wash, wash, wash off the baby,
wash, wash, wash off the baby,
until she is all clean... Boom Boom
Verse 2: I'm gonna scrub, scrub, scrub off the baby....etc
Verse 3: I'm gonna rinse, rinse, rinse,off the baby etc...

And when you are out and I lay you on the table I sing,
I'm gonna dry, dry, dry off the baby etc...

You get the idea. So tonight you sang, "Boom Boom" every time. Actually it was more like, "Ba Ba," but it was still right on cue and very unexpected. It was really cute.
Thanks for being so awesome, Kendyl. You are loved more than you know.

No comments: