Wednesday, August 27, 2008

21

You might think this is just a number with no real significance.
Yes it is the ideal # you would like to have when playing blackjack,
Yes it is the number one is "legally" allowed to drink, and
yes it is the age when we will allow you to date, Kendyl....but tonight you gave the number 21 a whole new meaning...
21 - the number of wipes I had to use to clean your stinky butt after you had a humongous BM on the way home from Jennifers. Yes I counted, because I knew from the look of the outside of your clothes that I was in for a doozey. So now I look at 21 in a whole new light. Thanks for that Kendyl. I love you. And Sorry Auntie Lenee for destroying the cute pink and white polka dot outfit you bought her. It's a good thing you are cute, kid. Love you.
P.S. I have pictures, but I won't go there :) You're welcome!

No comments: