Monday, December 24, 2007

My little sleeper girl

I am really starting to get spoiled with you Kendyl. For the past 2 weeks at least you have been sleeping through the night without waking up at all. I was just starting to get used to the fact that I can just lay you down in your bassinet and you will fall asleep on your own, but now to be getting used to not waking up at all is, in my book, quite amazing. Last night after I posted about our day I fed you and burped you. Then at exactly 11:15 I laid you down all swaddled up. I looked over at you at 11:22 and you were sound asleep. The next thing I knew Daddy was getting up to go to work, and you and me were still snoozing. You finally woke up at 8:10 and you decided to have some breakfast. You ate, burped then fell back asleep where you are now at 9:06. Get in some good sleep now because the next few days are going to throw you off. I hope you enjoy your first Christmas Eve. Love you Kendyl. Thanks for being such a good sleeper.

No comments: