Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Had to go back

We had so much fun last night at Disneyland that we had to go back today. This time it was me, you, my friend Evonne and her daughter, Abbey. We took them to see how pretty Disneyland was all decorated. So we got there about noon and hung out. You were awesome of course. You slept a little bit when we got there but woke up just in time to go on It's A Small World for the first time. You just kept looking at all the lights and all the different characters. It was really fun, however I wished Daddy was there with us. I know he will be sad that he missed your first boat ride. But we'll go back one day so he can go with us. Then I bought you your first pair of Mickey Ears. They are a bit big, but you'll grow into them. So the 4 of us walked around and me and you chilled while they went on a few rides. We had a really fun time. Then we all came back here and played until you got really tired and fell asleep. Daddy is on his way home right now, so keep sleeping because when he gets here, he's going to want to hug, kiss and play with you all night. So rest up. Thanks for another wonderful day. You always find small ways to make me love you more. I don't know how it's possible to love you anymore than I do now, but you find a way. Love you cutie pie.

Mom

No comments: