Monday, October 4, 2010

No excuse...this time

I know I have been horrible about posting lately. I usually blame it on the new school year starting, but I can't do that this year. I'm not sure why I haven't been able to get in here and post. It's not like you are not doing awesome things each day. I promise, I will try harder. :)

This last week or so has been a pretty busy one. We have been to many different sporting events, shopping excursions for our Halloween party, and today we even saw a movie. This past weekend while we were at Tori's socer game, you were unfortunate enough to get stung by another bee :( This time on your hand. You were so brave. Once we got the stinger out, you just wanted to play on the playground (how could I resist) You didn't have a major reaction, but it did swell up pretty good. You were super tough, though.

I have been thinking about signing you up with a management company to start doing some "extra" work on commercials, tv shows, etc... I am a little nervous about it, but I think you would do great and everyone under the sun tells me that I should. So we might be looking into that real soon.

Tomorrow is a very special day because it's your first day of "preschool." It's just a 2 hr session a few days a week at a local park, but I am hoping that you will get some of the socialization that you don't get being with me all day. You have been asking for months when you get to go to school, and I can't believe the day has come. Tonight you even grabbed one of your backpacks and packed some "necessary" things. I hope that I can be as brave as I am sure you will be. I'm know you will do great, it'sme I'm worried about :)

Well, thanks for always making me smile and for beinga great little french fry. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. Love you french fry.

No comments: